Call Us Today:     0141 959 0055

Search this site:search

Search this site:

  • Court Work

Court Work

When it is not possible to resolve your case by negotiation the only option is to proceed with a court action.  In these circumstances you will require an experienced litigator.

If you have been involved in an accident within the last three years due to the negligence of a third party you may be entitled to compensation.
Read More ...

If you have been the victim of a crime and injured as a result you may be entitled to compensation.
Read More ...

If an action has been raised against you, or if you wish to pursue someone for debt it is important that you seek legal advice.
Read More ...

If you are being threatened with eviction it is imperative you take urgent action. If you are having difficulty with your Landlord
Read More ...

Take the first Step: Get in touch today

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the assistance and support you have given me in the past year . There were often times when I felt very fortunate to have you to turn to.
My Dad could not have picked a better person for settling his affairs.
Once again, thanks so much.
Wishing you all the best for the future.

Read More Reviews ...