Call Us Today:     0141 959 0055

Search this site:search

Search this site:

  • Personal Injury Advice

Personal Injury

If you have been involved in an accident within the last three years due to the negligence of a third party, you may be entitled to compensation. We will investigate your claim and, where possible, bring matters to a conclusion with an award of compensation. The amount of compensation will be unique to your set of circumstances and your injury.  We have experience in a wide range of claims, and are able to assess propects of success and quantify likely compensation quickly in most cases.

If you have been the victim of a crime and injured as a result, you may be entitled to criminal injuries compensation. You must make an application no later than two years after the date of the incident.  You must report the incident to the police, fully cooperate with the police in their enquiries and with the Procurator Fiscal, if the case is going to court.  We are able to guide you through the application.  Once an application has been submitted it can take up to a year for a decision to be made.  This is due to the volume of applications received by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. We will provide you with a regular update on the progress of your application. 



Take the first Step: Get in touch today

Ms Millen is a tenacious, hard working, straight talking solicitor who truly has your best interests at heart.

I simply cannot recommend her services enough. Thank you for all your hard work on what was a very messy divorce for me. LB

Read More Reviews ...